- (a) What is the difference between an ionic bond and a covalent bond?
- (b) Which of the following is true about metallic bonding in metals?
- (c) Which of the following is true about ionic bonding in ionic compounds.
- (d) Which of the following is true about covalent bonding in molecules.
- (e) Which of the following compounds have ionic bonding, KCl, CO2, or NH3
- (f) Which of the following compounds have covalent bonding, MgBr2, Br2, or NaBr
- (g) Why is it not correct to refer to sodium chloride as a "molecule"?
[RETURN TO TOP]
All contents copyrighted © 1997
British Columbia Institute of Technology, Burnaby, B.C. Canada.
All Rights reserved