GRADING OF THE LAB REPORTS:
Your lab reports will be graded on:
- Data entry
- Data recorded with the correct number of significant figures
- Treatment of data – calculations
Each lab is marked out of 10.
GRADING OF THE GRAPHS:
For the graphs that you hand in, there are two components:
- Component 1: This is worth 8 marks.
- Print your graph and find a classmate to do a written peer review on your graph. Print a second graph if another classmate wants to do a peer review on your graph. (Maximum two peer reviewers and they must be students from your set.)
- Discuss the peer review with your classmate.
- Fix your graph and reprint.
- Hand in the original graph (GRAPH 1), the peer reviewed graph with reviewer’s comments (GRAPH 2) and the corrected graph (GRAPH 3).
- Component 2: Written peer review of a classmate’s graph. This is worth 2 marks.
Each graph is marked out of 10.
Optional: Correction of the graph after instructor’s grading (if there is any).
Make all your corrections and submit your correction to earn 1 mark back.